Are you ready to experience life without the hassle of contact lenses or glasses? Liberty Laser Eye Center has experience you can trust.
We have many people in the Alexandria VA area that make the short trip to visit Dr. Tanchel’s Liberty Laser Eye center for the simple reason that Dr. Tanchel’s eye surgery experience is unmatched by other LASIK eye surgeons.
Dr. Tanchel has been dedicated to refractive surgery for many years. She has performed more than 25,000 LASIK, All-Laser LASIK and PRK procedures –more than any other woman in America.
If you’ve come looking for the best LASIK eye surgeon, Alexandria, Arlington, Tysons, McLean & Vienna VA, along with Bethesda, Chevy Chase, MD and Washington, DC residents depend on the experts at Liberty Laser Eye for painless vision restoration.
The Latest in LASIK | Northern VA
Liberty Laser Eye offers several options of LASIK eye surgery to enjoy clear vision and freedom from glasses and contact lenses.
We use the latest in LASIK technology to offer the following procedures:
- Wavefront Analysis – This procedure allows an eye doctor to learn comprehensive data about each individual eye’s performance.
- Z-LASIK – We use the state of the art All-laser-LASIK for laser eye surgery that offers the best possible outcome through enhanced diagnostics and precision laser treatment.
- Presby-LASIK – The P-LASIK procedure is specifically designed for patients age 40 and up whose vision, especially for reading has deteriorated over time.
At Liberty Laser Eye, we use All-Laser LASIK. None of our LASIK procedures involve blades or cutting. Plus, you won’t feel pain during or after the procedure.
Convenience Before & After the Procedure
Before we can perform a LASIK procedure, we will give you a free consultation to evaluate your needs; this will determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure. Liberty Laser Eye is only a short drive from Alexandria and all of northern VA, MD and DC. The consultation usually takes only an hour of your time.
After a LASIK procedure, you’ll generally need a day of rest while your eyes adjust. If you’re concerned about missing work, don’t worry—most of our LASIK patients will even be able to return to work after only 24 – 48 hours!
Get Your Free Consultation
Get your vision evaluated by the best eye doctor in Northern VA. We will determine if you are a good candidate for a LASIK procedure and find out how we can best meet your needs. Schedule your free consultation online or call (571)234-5678 to speak with a representative.
How to Choose a LASIK Eye Surgeon:
Choosing a LASIK Eye Surgeon is one of the most important health decisions you can make. You should consider several factors when beginning your search.
Find a vision center with an excellent reputation for patient satisfaction. You want a surgeon who is experienced, Board Certified, and who comes with high recommendations. You need experience you can trust.
Speak with friends, neighbors and co-workers who have had successful LASIK surgery; search the internet for real patient reviews, and ask the vision center for their patient testimonials. Do not be tempted to shop for LASIK eye surgery based solely on bargains – getting the correct eye care is priceless. You want experience you can trust.
Things to consider:
• Is the facility clean? A reputable vision center should be hygienic and tidy
• What kind of technology does the surgeon use, and do you have a choice in the type of technology? Does the surgeon offer All-Laser or Bladeless LASIK? Do they use Wavefront Analysis technology to make an accurate map of the optical performance of your eye?
• Is their staff friendly, knowledgeable, and professional?
• Will your surgeon work with your current eye doctor both before and after surgery to ensure your continued satisfaction with your LASIK eye surgery?
• What are the success rates of the vision center? Be wary of a provider promising a 100% success rate who can not back up their claims with objective data and research
• Does your surgeon offer a lifetime commitment on your LASIK surgery results, including adjustments at no additional cost to eligible patients? Like snowflakes, each person’s vision is unique – be sure to discuss your expectations with the LASIK surgeon you choose prior to your surgery